Friday, July 9, 2010

Our Favorite Things!

So today let's stray from the norm of cakes and pastries & well--think about a few of our favorite things!

I have to start by first extending my praise to high school classmate of mine, Lauren Methia of Lauren Methia Photography whose photographs blew me away at a recent Bridal Shower and Wedding that I attended she shot- absolutely amazing work! I highly recommend her for any event- wedding, shower, family portaiture--you can find her at www.laurenmethia.com



Another of our favorite things... Persimmon Restaurant in Bristol, Rhode Island! Find owners Champe and Lisa Speidel serving local and very very special fare at their cozy and friendly restaurant. I bumped into Champe, the owner, at a speaking engagement at Johnson and Wales University College of Culinary Arts-- we were both speaking to a class of Juniors and Seniors.

You can contact Persimmon in Bristol, Ri:

www.persimmonbristol.com
Champe and Lisa Speidel
401.254.7474
persimmonbristol@yahoo.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails