Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Artisan Kitchen: On Another Cake Blog

Recently, we were lucky enough to have a cake at the Boston Flower Show at the Seaport World Trade Center and one of our staff members found our cake on Sin Cake Studio and Bakery Blog at www.mylifeofsin.blogspot.com

Here's there post
http://mylifeofsin.blogspot.com/2010/04/other-cakes-at-boston-flower-show.html

My Life of Sin
Follow the trials and tribulations of running, my company, Sin Desserts, a custom cake business in Providence, Rhode Island. See some of the fun cakes we make and learn about the ups and downs of owning a business.

Sunday, April 4, 2010
Other cakes at the Boston Flower show...

Here are just a few of the other cakes at the Boston Flower show. There were more but I don't have good pictures of them, and I'm sorry, but I also don't have the locations of where they came from! I'm a bad blogger....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails