Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funny things happen when you use Google....

Just like every other cake designer, I find myself pouring over current issues of cake and wedding magazines for those new trends or ideas and just to get a head start on what pictures are going to be in my brides' hands this year. I also find myself "Googling" cake phrases & such. Ironically, as I googled "Blue Starfish Cake" today I found a familiar cake in a block of photos on www.squidoo.com which allows you to make single web pages.

This teal and red starfish cake has always been one of my favorites and thanks to New England Clam Jams, Lyn Keith, for the photos!

You can find the article here:
http://www.squidoo.com/beach-wedding-cakes

Our nautical starfish wedding cake is the one in the top left hand corner from a wedding at the New Bedford Yacht Club in South Dartmouth, Massachusetts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails