Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cape Cod: Sand Pail and Sand Castle Cake at Chatham, MA

{Beach Themed Birthday Cake}

We love a great kids birthday cake! Luca celebrated his birthday in style with this adorable Cape Cod Beach Pail Sandcastle Cake!

Complete with a sugar crab, a shovel and even a sculpted sugar Luca sitting in the sand!





Cape Cod Cakes, Awesome Kids Birthday Cakes, Sand castle sandcastle cakes, beach birthday cakes, chatham, ma cakes, southeastern mass cakes, new bedford birthday cakes, amazing cakes, fall river, ma cakes, bakery cape cod, cake bakers freetown ma marion mass bakery, themed cakes for kids

2 comments:

Drew Watts said...

Hello guys! I just loved this nice Sand Castle Cake, I must say that the cake bakers has done amazing job on it. I am also finding the best cake bakers in Boston for my wedding. Do you have any idea which bakery shop is famous there? Last month, I have booked the Boston venues and really need a fabulous black forest cake for my fiance. Please help me!

Unknown said...

dear,
sir/mam
Do you want to start your own business? Are you in need of a website? Choosing a web designer can be a minefield. Read on for the top 7 points you need to check on a web designer's website before handing over any money.
See more at:Cape Cod Web Design

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails